Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Square peg, round hole

Ouch. Yesterday was that kinda day. Actually, so was the day before.
Sigh.
Bedtime (theirs AND mine!) could not come fast enough!

My patience was about the size of a newt. (but not quite as cute!)

And periodically throughout the day I reminded myself that coming face-to-face with my limitations and weaknesses as both a mother and a real-life person :) is very very frustrating, but very normal.

Especially on the heels of sweet K's first year of life, which was far from normal and so very stressful, I try to embrace the normal ups and downs and ebbs and flows of life. I still fight them, of course, but it doesn't take me as long to recover. Usually :).

However, in the mean time, bed time is good. Very good :).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails