Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thanksgivings

Maybe it's because I made it through a long day, and I'm still feeling sane at the end :). Maybe it's because I could start my morning the way I like it - coffee, quiet, reflective, prayer-filled. Maybe it's because I remember - every so often - to stop and soak in the millions of things I'm thankful for - the countless gifts I've been given, so many of which go unappreciated. But here, in no particular order, are merely ten things that I am thankful for today.

1. No crisis of the day.

2. A family - both under my roof and extended 
that love me (and I love back!!).

3. For personal growth. I am not the same person that I used to be 
(although some fiery spots remain!)

4. A God who redeems.

5. That our car is finally fixed and as of tomorrow
we will no longer have to coordinate Life with Carpool.

6. Life and health and safety.

7. Little ones who keep me laughing (and constantly learning!).

8. Signs of spring. (Although today the windchill was pretty cold :).)

9. My husband's support,
Little M's very witty (constantly running!) commentary throughout the day
and Sweet K's gentle love.

10. That today was a normal kinda day. I like those days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you. You make like sound do-able! I guess I should work on my top 10 for the day! Atleast it didn't start with a bloody nose!!
I love M's wittyness as well (and how she wants me to watch her hair fly when she runs), and oh... K's gentle love... I love your kids!
Rob.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails