Monday, April 27, 2009

10 Cent Makeovers :)

Hmmm. Make overs. I envision pampering, spas, hair over-haul and special skin treatments.

But we'll have to save that dream for another day!

Thanks to garage sale wonders, Auntie R and the value of a dime :), Little M got her first make up kit EVER! And she couldn't WAIT to practice. Blue and purple eye shadow, way up into the eye brows. And blush blush blush everywhere.

I have not worn blush since grade seven and that terrible day that one of the grade EIGHT girls smirked, then sneered then asked me if I did my own blush that morning. Yes, I had, which I thought was fine, until I could hear her snickering behind me. After that, no more blush even to this day!! :) 

But this weekend I wore more blush than you can shake a make-up stick at. Even forgot to remove the lovely powder when I ran uptown to grab a movie - thankfully it had faded some by then! And it is so fun to have my little one bending down and carefully applying the different shades. Always entertaining to see what she'll come up with next!


1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad she liked it!
I'll have to get M to do my makeup one of these days! lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails