Monday, April 13, 2009

Tiny Fashionistas!



Up front, one of my greatest strengths is NOT fashion. Never has been, never will be. When I shop smart, I usually take someone else with me. Saves time, money and tears!

Consequently, I am letting my little darlings experiment with fashion early in life. I figure a) they can start to get it out of their system now (rather than dressing in all black and looking kinda mopey all the time!) and b) it's easier than dealing with tattoos, piercings and funky hair styles (oh my - that fun that is yet to come!)

Here are a few trends that have been spotted around our house lately:

FYI - those fancy little leg warmers actually belonged
to my CABBAGE PATCH DOLL back in the day!
Oh, and there are actually MATCHING partners for those fancy little numbers :).



Really, which gal doesn't LONG FOR a pair of
tight pink hot-pants to lounge around in :)?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails