Monday, May 25, 2009

My life as a bathroom!!


Not sure if this is a compliment ... or not :P....



Overall, you are a healthy person. You enjoy taking care of yourself.
You are also quite attractive. Looking your best makes you feel your best.

You are conscientious and detailed oriented. You stay on top of things.
You are very honest and open. Privacy is not something you need a lot of.



Hmmm. I do enjoy a good soak in the tub (though haven't created much time for that lately -- shame!). I am a retreater, for sure, requiring solitude in order to gather my wits about me and tackle the day with intentionality. I do like to climb out of my jammies and lounge clothes every day, though I wouldn't consider myself a high-maintenance gal :). Though I'm not sure I would introduce myself as a "bathroom" to a stranger, I think it is far more accurate than "kitchen" :P!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails