Saturday, November 14, 2009

A few little rants...

Sorry.
This has been building all week.

Why is it that.....
a) when your "poor sleeper" actually sleeps through the night, the "good sleeper" more than makes up for the nocturnal activity!?!?! I swear, these kids are in kahoots to keep me sleep-deprived and feeling crazy!

b) that the most favorite "play spots" are also the most germ infested - ie. the dirty dishwasher, the washroom, the sink drain. Yuck. YUCK. Y.U.C.K. I can't tell you how many times I say "Get OUTTA the dishwasher"!! TO kids AND dog!!

c) that your best hair days happen when you're at home, with kids, with no plans of dollin' up and headin' out ANYWHERE.

I feel Alanis Morissette's Ironic coming on!!

Okay. My rant is done.
I feel so much better.
Still sleepy, but better. :)
Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Roo said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh friend! i hear you. bless your heart and may that same heart find a quiet moment to take a nap this afternoon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails