Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm wonderin' the same thing :)....

Yesterday morning Little M wanders sleepily into the living room, where I am enjoying a few quiet moments before dawn. It had been a rough night {again!!!} and we were all trying to shake a few cobwebs out before embracing the start of a brand new day.


Mommy, last night Sweet K kept me awake with all her crying.


Me: Me too, little bug. Me too.


We both sigh.
It is quiet for a couple of seconds (which is rare around here!!!).
You can just hear the thinking!!!



But mom, when the new baby comes, if Sweet K is up at night and the new baby is up at night, when are YOU going to sleep?


Me: Oh little one. I've been wondering the exact same thing!!!


I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!!

3 comments:

Robin Fehr said...

You have no sleep left to loose!!!
Mikayla will have to take a shift or two in the night. She can old a bottle - right?.... ha ha ha...

Robin Fehr said...

O.k. this post also makes my eyes water a bit...

Roo said...

awwwwwww mikayla!!!! such a softhearted, tenderhearted, compassionate daughter you have.... xoxoxo miss you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails